1. From blogger.com click on the title of your blog
- Automatically . . . (will not receive any notification that your post has been attached to Google+)
- Prompt . . . (will receive a notification that asks you if you would like to share the post to Google+)
***If neither of the above options appeals to you, leave both boxes unchecked and none of your blog posts will be shared to your Google+ profile.
There is one final management option for this situation: Once you publish a blog post you can share to Google+ directly through the posts themselves:
- From blogger.com, click on the "Posts" tab located in the left side bar.
- Hover over any published post's title and look for "Share"
- Click on "Share" to control viewing options within Google+