- Using phone, take a pic of the desired document
- From the phone, email myself the pic (I choose "actual size" but you can go smaller if you desire).
- Open the email (NOT the attached image) when it sends to my account
- Rt. Click on the attached file (I DO NOT open the picture first!) and click "Save As".
- Name the file and save to "My Pictures".
- If the pic is showing up sideways in "My Pictures", rt. click on the image and choose "Rotate Clockwise".
At this point the image is ready to be inserted to your blog post:
- Place your cursor where you would like the pic to be uploaded
- From the blogger toolbar click the image icon (next to "Link")
- Click "Upload File" and choose the desired image
- Click the blue "Add Selected" tab
Now the image should appear in your post. Click on the image and you now have several options such as:
- Position your image (left, center, right)
- Size your image (small, medium, large, x-large)
- Add a caption
Once the image is posted to your blog, viewers can click on the image to enlarge it if need be. Uploading images rather than scanning has proven to be a great time saver for me on many occasions. Hope you find it to be useful, too.