- Students don't have to open a new tab to search the internet for images.
- Images don't have to be downloaded to the Chrome Book file shelf.
- Google creates a live link for selected images so the student can access the image's site with just a click.
- The Google source provides drop down menus so that search specifications can be more fine-tuned.
- Selected images are automatically applied to the document in use.
- There are an abundance of images from which to choose.
Watch the tutorial below to learn more about the Search option when inserting images.